Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Company: Franchise World Headquarters, LLC
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Milford, CT 06461, USA
Thursday, November 10, 2022
We are Subway Headquarters! A dedicated team of professionals
supporting thousands of franchisees around the globe.
Senior Business Systems Analyst has prior industry and technology
experience and can be independent practitioners. They support
Regional Teams and coordinate regional requirements with the global
teams on the project workstreams. Majority of the work activities
are delivery focused e.g. requirements gathering workshops,
documentation, test script development etc. Senior Systems Analyst
I should have strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving
skills. They should also have the ability to work collaboratively
in a team environment
- Liase with stakeholders to gather, document and analyze
detailed business / system / product requirements needed by
Technology teams to deliver projects.
- Identify gaps in requirements and following up with
stakeholders to resolve gaps, communicate requirements clearly
using a variety of formats (e.g., user stories, acceptance
criteria, functional requirements)
- Become a subject matter expert in the Subway ecosystem and
develop the ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms
to business stakeholders.
- Plan, prioritize and manage project scope and product feature
backlog and development of requirements and user stories where
- Work closely with internal and external customers and
stakeholders, including any third parties to gather business
requirements and define software functionality, throughout the
release lifecycle, from inception to general release to ongoing
support. May also work with internal and/or external development
teams and vendor partners to deliver project objectives. Support
the project and program managers to ensure that the projects are
delivered on budget and on time
- Validate all requirements, stories meet acceptance criteria,
has the appropriate acceptance tests and accept requirements and
stories as appropriate only if it passes all validations
- Adapt to changing expectations and project demands. Develop a
client first mindset. Be flexible.Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degre - Business, Computer Science, Engineering or
other technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Preferred,advanced graduate degree (e.g., MS, MBA, PhD,
- SCRUM Product Owner Certification Required. PMI certification
or equivalent preferred
- 4+ years overall experience in Consulting, IT services, and
other Technology / Engineering functions.
- 1+ years experience as a Product Owner, Project Manager,
Product Management or Business Analyst
- Passion for working in the QSR / Retail CPG industry and
staying current with technology trends
- Understanding of software development lifecycles (i.e. Agile,
SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative). Experience working with offshore and
onshore development teams in Agile and Scrum methodologies using
industry-standard tools (e.g., JIRA, TFS)
- Strong influential communication skills (verbal, written and
presentation), with the ability to exert influence and meet
commitments in a highly matrixed organization
- Exceptional consulting / management skills in a technical
domain along with an ability to successfully juggle multiple
initiatives and manage changing priorities.
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment.
Comfort with ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability.
- Market research skills, including a curiosity for new
technology products and trends, and the ability to explain their
business value and impact.
- Ability to liaise with disparate stakeholder groups and align
them toward common goals and outcomes.
The Company is only considering applicants who are currently
authorized to work in the country the position is based.
- Milford, CT 06461, USA
Share this job:
Keywords: Franchise World Headquarters, LLC, Milford , Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!