Warehouse Package Handler
Company: FedEx Ground
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Auto req ID: 326725BR
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the
rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part
time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time
employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Address: 1049 Secaucus Road
City: Jersey City
State: New Jersey
Zip Code: 07307
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P070/Secaucus Colocation
Additional Location Information: Up to $17.00* to start!
In addition to the pay surge we have a sign-on bonus starting
10/03/21, $250 bonus will be paid for working 160 hours in the
month of November.
*The available schedule is listed below and hours are subject to
change due to business needs*
PRELOAD X- (TUESDAY-SATURDAY) 3AM-8AM
PRELOAD X- (SUNDAY-THURSDAY) 3AM-8AM
OUTBOUND 1- (SUNDAY-THURSDAY) 1PM-6:30AM
OUTBOUND 2- (MONDAY-FRIDAY) 6:30PM-12AM
FedEx Ground will provide transportation assistance for the morning
shift (12am-5am/5am-10am) and evening shift (6:30pm-12am, Drop off
This is available from the following locations in NJ to our
Secaucus, NJ facility:
Journal Square- Jersey City, NJ
Newark Penn Station- Newark, NJ
Secaucus Train Station- Secaucus, NJ
This station is hiring for the EBRN station opening on
Employees will work out of Secaucus or Dayton, NJ locations prior
to the station opening
Transportation will be supplied from the Secaucus station to the
Dayton/East Brunswick stations for the employees to work in
Employees will be paid for the travel time from Secaucus to the
Dayton/East Brunswick stations to work and then back to
Additional surge rates and bonus programs can apply above and
beyond your base pay.
Employees can choose a 5 day consecutive schedule of their choice
Shifts are as followed:
IB - 2am - 10am
OB - 2pm - 10pm
OTP - 10pm - 2am
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer
(Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse
Keywords: FedEx Ground, Milford , Warehouse Package Handler, Professions , New Brunswick, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!