Local Route Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: January 7, 2022
********* $3000.00 SIGN ON BONUS!!!************
Safety-Kleen in New Haven, CTis hiring a full time Local Class B
Route Driver. This role will be responsible for local pick up of
used motor oil and new lube oil products to/from our customer
facilities located locally. You will be required to interface with
customers as well load and unload trucks at customer locations and
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive base salary plus commission!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- May visit 10-15 customer sites per day;
- Will be responsible for picking up waste oil/oily water at
customer locations driving a Class B Tanker Truck;
- Will be responsible for pickup and delivering Regulated and
Non-Regulated Materials in 15, 30 & 55 gallon drums in a Class B
- Minor equipment repair of parts cleaners;
- Servicing of various parts cleaners, includes draining wiping
down and refilling;
- Will be responsible for managing inventory in the
- Loading and unloading trucks;
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL is required;
- Ability to obtain hazmat and tanker endorsement upon hire;
- Previous sales/route based experience preferred;
- Strong customer service background;
- Proficiency with Windows and mobile devices (laptop, cell
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their
waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company. *
*SK *CH *CH
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Milford , Local Route Driver, Professions , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!