Data Analyst (Fulfillment)
Company: FCP Euro
Posted on: February 19, 2021
About FCP Euro
Since 1986, FCP Euro has become the leading online store for OE,
OEM, and Genuine replacement parts for European cars. Check out our
website at if you haven't already done so.
Because of unprecedented growth and an incredibly enthusiastic
community, we're expanding our company, and we are growing fast!
With the right people, we're convinced the next few years will be
an incredible period of growth and excitement. To meet this
challenge, we're looking for new team members.
We first look for chemistry, ambition, and compatibility, then we
focus on the appropriate skills for each position. Here at FCP Euro
our culture is key!
Right now, we're in one of the most exciting phases in our history.
You're going to sense urgency and energy when you become part of
the FCP Euro family. Everyone has an opportunity to grow with us,
especially people who show entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and
Data Analyst (Fulfillment)
FCP Euro is looking to hire a Data Analyst (Fulfillment) who will
serve as the data team liaison to the Fulfillment operation of the
company, helping drive a better understanding of our supply chain
and it's business impact.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, naturally inquisitive,
feel comfortable in a lean and fast-paced environment, driven to
delve deep into our datasets to deliver actionable insights on our
supply chain, customer demand, seasonality, and potential risks
from currency fluctuations or supply disruption.
Candidates should be open to learning and personal development as
we are continuously learning new tools and technologies on our way
to find the perfect mix. A "can do" mentality that can integrate
disparate data sources into new pipelines and wrangle data is
necessary. Candidates should have prior experience with relational
databases and SQL, as well as open source data analysis frameworks
such as python/R, as they will be expected to expand and own the
data infrastructure for their embedded area as well as contribute
to the robustness of FCP's data infrastructure as a whole.
- Data Analysts are expected to actively shape company culture,
facilitating greater inclusion, engagement, be an embodiment of our
core values, and raise awareness about data and its application
potential. With guidance from your manager you'll be expected to be
continually learning, testing assumptions, experimenting with new
technology and breaking out of your comfort zone as we push back
the borders of the unknown.
- Responsibilities and duties
- Integrates disparate data sources and builds related data
pipeline in coordination with the rest of the data team to leverage
data and automation to improve filfillment's business
- Responsible for an accurate picture of the state of the supply
chain, potential disruptions, effects on margin, pricing, and other
critical business KPIs
- Analyzes and models impacts of currency and supply chain
disruption risk down to the sku level
- Builds clear and concise visualizations and reports for
- Works with stakeholders to build demand and supply forecasting
models that can guide and optimize purchasing decisions
- Responsible for working with vendors and partners to coordinate
the sharing of data such as inventory, ordering and catalog.
Qualifications And Skills
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate complex
processes and approaches to stakeholders
- Able to think outside the box and weigh the implications of an
ever changing global environment
- Passionate about data, the discovery process, how things work
and how they can be improved through data
- Analytical thinking - familiar with statistical concepts and
able to visualize a process, test assumptions, question the current
body of knowledge, and foresee future problems and applications of
a given approach
- Able to effectively visualize bulk data for business
- Prior experience with relational databases and SQL queries
- Familiarity with supply chains, purchasing, and FOREX, a
- Prior experience writing code in R/Python preferred
- Prior experience with forecasting models preferred
- Advanced mathematical models (Holt-Winters, ARIMA)
Benefits And Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life, Disability, Critical Illness, Accident
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 401k with Company Match
- Exclusive Discount Offerings
No phone calls or agency referrals, please.
FCP Euro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination or
harassment of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion,
sexual orientation, sex, gender identity or expression, national
origin, cultural heritage, ancestry, political belief, age, marital
status, family status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability,
intellectual disability, learning disability, veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by the law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: FCP Euro, Milford , Data Analyst (Fulfillment), Professions , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!