DATA ANALYST (SERVICE)
Company: FCP Euro
Posted on: January 9, 2021
DATA ANALYST (SERVICE)
Location: Milford, CT
Type: Full TimeMin. Experience: Mid Level
About FCP Euro FCP Euro started as a small family-owned operation
in 1986. Since then, it has evolved into a reputable worldwide
automotive parts distributor, valuing quality goods and outstanding
customer service. FCP Euro is a rapidly growing company that is
looking for dedicated individuals who enjoy working in a culture of
being the best. Job Posting Data Analyst (Service) FCP Euro is
looking to hire a data analyst (service) who will serve as the data
team liaison to the customer service operation of the company,
helping drive a better understanding of the quality of our customer
service, customer needs, and service improvement. The ideal
candidate will be a self-starter, naturally inquisitive, feel
comfortable in a lean and fast-paced environment, driven to delve
deep into our datasets to deliver actionable insights on customer
behavior, and able to effectively communicate those insights to
stakeholders so we can better serve our customers. Candidates
should be open to learning and personal development as we are
continuously learning new tools and technologies on our way to find
the perfect mix. A "can do" mentality that can integrate disparate
data sources into new pipelines and wrangle data is necessary.
Candidates should have prior experience with Google Analytics,
relational databases and SQL, as well as open source data analysis
frameworks such as python/R, as they will be expected to expand and
own the data infrastructure for their embedded area as well as
contribute to the robustness of FCP's data infrastructure as a
whole. Data Analysts are expected to actively shape company
culture, facilitating greater inclusion, engagement, be an
embodiment of our core values, and raise awareness about data and
its application potential. With guidance from your manager you'll
be expected to be continually learning, testing assumptions,
experimenting with new technology and breaking out of your comfort
zone as we push back the borders of the unknown. Responsibilities
- Integrates disparate data sources to monitor customer
interactions, experience, reviews, overall satisfaction, and ship
- Builds out data gathering tools on customer experience such as
surveys and review tools.
- Monitors data infrastructure for CCPA compliance.
- Identifies current and future KPIs and builds related data
pipeline and reporting.
- Implements processes for automated scoring of customer
interactions and flagging feedback for followup.
- Use various data sources to highlight improvements to
interaction modeling and web site functionality.
- Interfaces directly with FCP Euro's Service Team to leverage
data to improve customer satisfaction.
- Regularly reports findings to a broader audience.
Qualifications and skills
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate complex
processes and approaches to stakeholders
- Passionate about data, the discovery process, how things work
and how they can be improved through data
- Analytical thinking - familiar with statistical concepts and
able to visualize a process, test assumptions, question the current
body of knowledge, and foresee future problems and applications of
a given approach
- Able to effectively visualize bulk data for business
- Google Analytics API experience preferred
- Familiarity with customizable survey tools preferred
(Qualtrics, Survey Gizmo, etc.)
- Prior experience with relational databases and SQL queries
- Prior R/Python experience preferred
Keywords: FCP Euro, Milford , DATA ANALYST (SERVICE), Professions , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!