Company: Franchise World Headquarters, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Milford, CT 06461, USA
Monday, October 31, 2022
We are Subway Headquarters! A dedicated team of professionals
supporting thousands of franchisees around the globe.
The Technical Lead will lead large scale software engineering
projects by championing the development activities across multiple
cross-discipline teams in the Subway payments ecosystem including
mostly focusing on the Digital domain. The Technical Lead will
collaborate with Enterprise Architecture to direct detailed
solution implementations on large-scale projects and ensure
solution alignment with development teams across the enterprise.
The Technical Lead will drive detailed application solutioning and
technical issue resolution with solution architecture, internal
software engineering leaders, and external solution partners to
ensure the successful delivery of complex projects. The Technical
Lead will partner with product owners and project managers to align
on scope, requirements, and schedule for overall delivery.
- Align with Product Owner and Stakeholders on scope and
requirements for large scale projects. Drive detailed technical
discovery across cross-discipline team to identify requirements
gaps upfront in the project lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and Solution
Architecture to ensure clarity of solution across the
cross-discipline development teams. Continually address issues and
risks in the implementation of the solution that arise during a
- Drive for results on the overall project delivery by
continually coordinating across application development teams to
ensure aligned technical solution for a high-quality, high
performance & resiliency, and supportable product.
- Communicate to senior leadership stakeholders on technical
status, issue, and recommendations for resolution. Drive
remediation plans to completion.
Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree -Computer Science, Engineering or related
- 8+ years' experiencedeveloping production software.
- 5+ years leading software development teams.
- Hands-on experience in architecting, solutioning, delivery,
coding, maintainance, and security of enterprise technology
solution with custom and vendor packaged solutions.
- Experience in a technical delivery lead role successfully
driving the large scale complex applications. Ability to lead
large-scale software engineering projects throughout the full
software development life cycle.
- Experience using modern software engineering and product
development approaches including Agile, CI/CD, DevOps, Cloud (AWS
and/or Azure) etc.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate
and communicate effectively across varying levels of
- Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for
self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives;
initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others
toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes
beyond what is required.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and
understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and
compares information from different sources to draw conclusions,
develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems,
and chooses a course of action.
The Company is only considering applicants who are currently
authorized to work in the country the position is based.
Architecture & Innovation
- Milford, CT 06461, USA
Share this job:
Keywords: Franchise World Headquarters, LLC, Milford , Technical Lead, Other , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!