Winner's Circle - Customer Service
Company: Dave & Buster's, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2022
The Fun Description
0100: Winner's Circle
At Dave and Buster's the safety of our team members and guests is
our top priority! We are committed to delivering the high standards
you have come to know and expect from us as we navigate through the
COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations are in compliance with all CDC
recommended guidelines including: enhanced cleaning and sanitation
practices, following social distancing protocols and providing our
team members with gloves and masks to keep themselves and our
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Our Winner's Circle position ensures Guests'
initial impressions with Dave & Buster's are positive and
welcoming. The Winner's Circle position requires a strong
communicator who will guide our Guests through their Midway
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best
combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for
celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt
corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses
- Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times
and communicating information as needed to Guests, Team Members,
- Greets Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while
performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets Guests upon
- Assists the Guest with all requests and answers questions as
needed and makes recommendations on items.
- Provides game assistance by promptly notifying Support
Technicians or Management as needed.
- Bids farewell to Guests leaving. Ensures everything was
satisfactory and invites Guests to return.
- Notifies Manager of any Guest that is perceived to be
- Practices proper cost controls by accurately weighing tickets
and scanning merchandise.
- Responsible for stocking, displaying and securing merchandise
in all storage areas.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of tickets and merchandise
- Conducts merchandise inventory during and after shift, if
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas
up to standard. Discusses problem areas with Manager.
- Reviews the cleanliness and organization of the Winner's
Circle. Ensures all plush and shelves are stocked, properly
cleaned, and maintained.
- Properly positions and set up displays to increase Guest
traffic and promote sales.
- Assists other Team Members as needed.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other
company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and
harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum Team
Member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this position,
the Team Member will regularly be required to:
- Be friendly and able to smile frequently.
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this
job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so
classified in this position.
Keywords: Dave & Buster's, Inc., Milford , Winner's Circle - Customer Service, Other , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!