Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: June 19, 2022
- Set up wide variety of punch presses and assembly
- Client out, assign and check work.
- Train, instruct and assist employees in proper methods and
- Perform any production operation within assigned area as
- Work from assembly schedules and order specifications, obtain
components and insure a smooth flow of production.
- Return unused components to stock and move completed work to
- Work closely with supervisor to solve problems within assigned
- Responsible for insuring the accurate recording of quantities
produced, scrap and time worked, use of all applicable available
safety equipment, cleanliness of work area and maintenance of
machinery within assigned area.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Milford , Assembly Set-up, Other , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!