Spec- End User Support
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Subway Mission: The day-to-day of a desktop support
Specialists involves providing support to a company's staff members
to ensure the functionality of computers, software and network
connections. Here are some duties of a desktop support
The Subway Challenge: As a Support Specialist, it's important to
have a combination of both hard and soft skills in order to
complete your tasks with ease. Here are some skills that desktop
support Specialist have:
- Troubleshoot technology issues.
- Install and maintain equipment and software.
- Perform remote troubleshooting.
- Extensive knowledge of DOS, Windows 2008/2019/Win7/10.
- Windows 2008/2012 Active Directory
- Knowledge of Windows PowerShell scripting.
- Intune tenant tier 1 troubleshooting
- Work with existing vendors to evaluate technology
- Respond to ad hoc and urgent requests exe support.
- Advise L1 &L2 on proper process and knowledge base
- Install and set up application programs on user workstations or
- Direct lead for technology moves and asset documentation and
- Network support on closet setup and switch
- Train end users when new software or IT regulations arrive at a
Your Subway Super Skills Include:
- Field incoming problem/request tickets from end users. Perform
hands-on or remote troubleshooting to resolve or assist in
resolving hardware and software issues. As needed, provide urgent
- Monitor the performance of a company's desktop infrastructure
and analyze feedback results to make recommendations to support
ongoing process improvement.
- Conduct regular analysis of technology and market trends to
determine their potential impact on our employee experience
enterprise technology offerings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to present ideas and facilitate discussions to build
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify improvement
opportunities, , and initiate change
- Ability to work and deliver in a fast-paced
- Experience in introducing performance metrics and data as a
basis of operational analysis and decision making
- Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess
operational maturity, establish KPI's and metrics and drive towards
- Demonstrated ability to innovate, challenge the status quo and
- Continually challenges oneself and team to relentlessly meet a
high level of measured success.
- Embraces and promotes modern workplace technology that supports
users in working anywhere, anytime and on any device.
- Exceptional program and service delivery skills
- Ability to coach and influence without direct
- Experience working with globally distributed teams through
Subway Superpowers you behold:
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Information Systems or
related filed preferred
- ITIL v4 Foundations Certification or M365 Learning
- 1-3 years' overall experience
- Problem-solving skills: Desktop support Specialist use their
problem-solving skills to develop solutions for various IT-related
issues. Strong problem-solving skills help resolve these problems
in a timely manner, all while ensuring the efficient use of a
- Communication skills: Desktop support Specialist use their
communication skills to effectively work with and interact with a
variety of people. This skill allows them to relate to each
customer or colleague in a language they can understand. Their
communication skills also help them ask the right questions when
attempting to resolve a problem.
- Teamwork skills: Because desktop support Specialist work in a
team setting, it's important to know how to embrace this type of
environment. This means effectively collaborating with your
teammates, providing them with support and assistance and giving
them credit for their success.
- Technology skills: In order to help with IT-related issues,
desktop support Specialist need a strong understanding of computers
and computer networks. The more knowledge you have in this area,
the greater level of support you can provide.
Keywords: Subway, Milford , Spec- End User Support, Other , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!