Mechanic - IMS - A Crew
Company: Edgewell Personal Care
Posted on: June 7, 2021
We are a global team of 6000 visionaries, doers, and makers. Our
portfolio of over 25 brands touches lives in more than 50
countries. Together, we reimagine good mornings and endless
summers, beauty and bonding, confidence and determination.
COME WORK WITH US!
$1,200 SIGN ON BONUS after 90 days of continuous service!
BENEFITS PACKAGE: Medical, Dental, Vision, and much more!
PAID TIME OFF: Vacation, Holiday, Float Time!
Perform a wide range of operations associated with the
maintenance, repair, set-up, and adjustments of all
types of special purpose department machines and equipment in
strip preparation and blade grinding. Comply with predictive
maintenance methods supporting machine reliability goals.
- Diagnose machine or equipment trouble and determine type and
extent of repairs necessary.
- Tear down units, repair or replace worn, broken or defective
parts, reassemble, set-up and debug all equipment. Make necessary
adjustments to insure proper operation and quality production.
- Use special height gages, dial indicators and checking devices
to ensure accurate heights and runout on parts to very close
- Demonstrate a thorough working, set-up and operating knowledge
of machines. Remove, replace, align, and adjust all mechanical
parts and units. Work on new or altered machines or equipment and
make necessary corrections or alterations to ready same for
- Perform trial operation on machines and be capable of operating
any machine in the department as directed for production needs with
the comparable skills of a Blade Maker A.
- Follow an established predictive maintenance schedule.
- Detect and report unusual conditions to proper supervision and
maintain work areas in a clean and orderly condition.
- May require work with Central Tool Room and engineering support
- Be able to move (push, pull, or otherwise manipulate) materials
up to 90lbs. with assistance, 35lbs. independently, reaching and
stepping up onto a platfo1m and working in an oily
- Simultaneously run multiple machines during breaks.
- Be able to perform routine equipment Preventive Maintenance
(PM) work per established intervals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Technical school training preferred
Edgewell is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit
discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental
status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected
status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local
Keywords: Edgewell Personal Care, Milford , Mechanic - IMS - A Crew, Other , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!