Talent Partner, Sales Remote
Company: BrightView Landscapes, LLC
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then
you may have found your crew. We're looking for a Talent Partner,
Sales to join our team.
This position is remote.
Here's what you'd do:
Our recruiting team represents our BrightView's culture; we are
hands-on and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our ability to
identify strong talent and the satisfaction of working alongside
some of the brightest experts in our industry. As such, this
individual will be a member of a highly capable, highly engaged
You'd be responsible for:
- Partnering with organization Leaders in order to support and
deliver upon Sales recruitment strategy
- Building upon and developing Sales recruitment process and
- Developing and executing senior level searches via direct and
indirect outreach efforts, in addition to leading and conducting
searches at all levels.
- Working closely with BrightView leaders and hiring managers in
developing an understanding of their current and future hiring
- Providing comprehensive, timely and innovative fulfillment
tactics in response to requests from the recruiting team. Requests
could include meeting talent demand for a particular need or
identifying key players.
- Generating hard to find leads and potential candidates to
recruiters through recruiting and networking/cold calling.
- Identifying creative sources and channels to surface diversity
- Proactively identifying candidates and sources for active
requisitions while tracking intel and research (name gen) for
- Developing and maintains extensive and effective network of
professional associations within the industry to ensure a
continuous flow of candidates.
- Leveraging all resources including professional networking
tools and applies advanced internet mining techniques to source
Keys to success in this role include:
- Ability to understand changing practice/technologies and
subsequently be creative in finding candidates to fit those
- Proactively engages in departmental discussions to identify
opportunities /needs for improvement, across all areas of
- Strong affinity for collaboration; a successful track record of
being an effective team player.
- A superior sense of urgency with the demonstrated ability to
- Strong business acumen; fluent grasp of those business issues
which are most common.
- Superior communications skills: in both written documents and
- Superior reporting skills.
- Ability to succeed in fast paced environment and adapt to
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks, as well as to delegate
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 5 years of progressive full cycle recruitment experience. B2B
Sales recruitment experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is required or related experience
- Ability to support multi-site of geographically dispersed
- Proficiency in candidate development techniques and ability to
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively
with all levels of staff and leadership.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to effectively work with
diverse personalities in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- A high level of energy, creativity and independent
- Consistent and specific measurables, fostering a culture of
- Works efficiently using resources and processes to ensure
- Understands and follows HR guidelines and principles as they
pertain to recruiting and hiring.
- Self-motivated and results-driven with ability to communicate
and influence effectively with peer group, clients, as well as
Here's what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we're a tight-knit crew who are as passionate
about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though
we're the nation's leading landscape company, we maintain a small
company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members
feel at home.
If you're looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who
tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you
might just have found your match. With our range of services,
including landscape design, development, maintenance and
enhancements, there's no limit to what we can do, and what you can
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities,
you'll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you've found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify
Keywords: BrightView Landscapes, LLC, Milford , Talent Partner, Sales Remote, Other , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!