Razor Assembly Operator - IMS - A Crew
Company: Edgewell Personal Care
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Edgewell is a global team of over 6,000 visionaries, doers and
makers. Our secret is people, and we have an inspiring and
collaborative global force of them. Our portfolio of over 25 brands
touches lives in more than 50 countries by making useful things
joyful. Together, we reimagine good mornings and endless summers,
strive for more sustainable ways to beautify and bond, and do it
all with not only confidence but determination.
COME WORK WITH US!
$1,200 SIGN ON BONUS after 90 days of continuous service!
BENEFITS PACKAGE: Medical, Dental, Vision, and much more!
PAID TIME OFF: Vacation, Holiday, Float Time!
Operate and maintain razor assembly machines. Understand and
perform setup and changeovers of product lines. Participate in the
training of colleagues and temporary workforce. Communicate with
team leader and colleagues on a daily basis. Alert mechanics and
technicians for emergency repairs or planned maintenance.
- Run any of the Extreme 3 Assembly machines - OPH Assembly, NG4
Assembly or Wave Assembly.
- Assembly Equipment may or may not be tied directly to the
Molding Equipment. The Operator will be responsible to the quality
of the Molded component if tied to their Assembly machine.
- Perform setups, troubleshooting, adjustments, and minor repairs
to the Assembly portion of the equipment.
- Report unusual conditions or faulty operations to proper
supervision in a timely manner.
- Perform all material handling related functions including
loading and remove parts from machines. Understand Bill of
Materials and ensure proper labeling and pallet configuration as
- Communicate in a timely manner to Team Leaders and
- Be able to move (push, pull, or otherwise manipulate) materials
up to 30 lbs.
- Perform repetitive operations following standard methods or
direct instructions requiring the use of some judgment in detecting
and clearing misloaded parts.
- Be alert to detect and remove defective material and follow SDN
work instructions for non-conforming material.
- Must fill out all paperwork completely as required using proper
- Will be the sole owner of the quality of work coming from the
- Perform all material handling related functions.
- Load and remove parts from machines
- Communicate verbally and in writing.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED.
Edgewell is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to
create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas
can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit
discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental
status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, veteran status or any legally protected status in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We listen
deeply and speak directly to create an environment that's open to
difference. We aim to bring joy to not only the products we create
and the people we serve, but our colleagues across the globe
Keywords: Edgewell Personal Care, Milford , Razor Assembly Operator - IMS - A Crew, Other , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!