Fuel Service Assistant Manager
Posted on: June 5, 2021
For more than 135 years, ExxonMobil has been developing quality
fuel products to get people where they need to go. From the early
days of Standard Oil and Socony-Vacuum Oil, to the brands by which
we are known today Exxon, Mobil, and Esso we are happy to have
played a role in some of Americas most memorable journeys and hope
to continue to be part of your journey for decades to come.
Mobil is hiring a Fuel Service Assistant Manager!
In this role, you will oversee the day to day operation of your
respective site including managing staff and assigning duties. This
will include managing customer / staff complaints, and employee
development/training. Additionally, you will communicate, on a
daily basis, with the manager regarding any issues, comments,
complaints, or suggestions.
Some additional responsibilities will include:
- Assure that the station is up to standard with respect to
merchandising, image, and cleanliness.
- Assure staff image is presentable. All staff needs to be in
full uniform. Males need to be groomed.
- Assure staff are utilizing shift responsibility checklist;
follow up daily with respective shift employees to maintain
effectiveness of checklist.
- Assure all promotions are being executed and suggestive selling
is being communicated with customer.
- Receive all vendor deliveries and check for shortages.
- Re-stock and price all inventory as communicated with the area
manager. All inventory should be priced based on the latest
- Check station inventory for expired products. Replace with
newer products, utilizing FIFO (first in first out) system when
- Counting station cash, and depositing amount in bank by 3
- Completing station daily paperwork accurately and submitting it
to the main office by 9 A.M.
- Other duties as assigned
Opal Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
High school education preferred or equivalent combination of
education and experience. * Gas Station Attendant experience
preferred; on-the-job training provided. * Ability to follow
company customer service procedures. * Demonstrated customer
service skills or related experience. * Ability to interact
professionally with customers and co-workers. * Ability to
understand and follow instructions. * Ability to use the cash
register. * Basic math skills to calculate prices and make change.
Keywords: Mobil, Milford , Fuel Service Assistant Manager, Other , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!