Dir- Package Integrations
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Be a part of the Subway Group - the world's largest quick
service restaurant franchisor and recognized leader in the Quick
The Director of Package Integration will be responsible for
delivering best-in-class technology solutions for Subway's package
integration efforts for corporate systems including ERP, HR system
integration, CRM and other package-based systems. This role will
leverage applications, vendors, and technology best practices to
deliver effective solutions and drive IT operational excellence for
enterprise business applications. The Director is responsible for
partnering with corporate systems IT portfolio leadership to design
the end to end corporate systems package solution landscape and
strategic roadmap. The Director will partner with the corporate
systems IT portfolio leadership to interface with the business
functions (finance, HR, franchisee management, etc.) and understand
their needs and translate those needs to technical solutions to
fulfill the responsibilities of this job.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Package Integration systems engineering and technical delivery
- Responsible for leading the software engineering team to design,
build and deploy a resilient, robust, and scalable enterprise
package solution integrations for Finance, HR, franchisee
- Establish the technology vision and software engineering
practices for Subway's package integration solutions for finance
transformation, HR systems replacement, & CRM solutions.
- Collaborates with the Enterprise Architecture group on
defining, communicating, and enforcing best practices around
defined architectural patterns for package solution
- Experience with Mulesoft as a integration platform is strongly
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's in Business or Computer Science required. MS
- 10-15 years of experience
- 5+ years of experience with people management
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Experience with developing, implementing, and managing a
portfolio of enterprise class applications and accompanying
integration technologies within budget, including managing both
technical delivery teams and application vendors.
- Leadership experience building high-performing teams.
- Deep technical knowledge of finance package solutions systems
preferably with experience in a finance transformation to a
cloud-based ERP solution. Microsoft Dynamics experience preferred
but not required.
- Strategically focused with a proven record of implementing
package solutions across the organization and drive business
- Change agent capable of driving cultural and technical change
throughout the organization.
- Highly effective collaborator able to build cross-functional
teams and communicate at all levels of the organization.
OUR WORK PERKS:
While we offer a competitive salary for the position, we also
have additional perks you might enjoy, such as:
- Free breakfast & lunch - Subway of course!
- A gorgeous campus surrounded by walking trails and a relaxing
lake - perfect for a mid-day break
- After work yoga - good for the body and mind
- Tuition reimbursement - for those who wish to further their
The Company is only considering applicants who are currently
authorized to work in the U.S.
Keywords: Subway, Milford , Dir- Package Integrations, Other , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!