Genesis HealthCare is a leading provider of healthcare services
from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living
options and professional clinical services. We are changing how
care is delivered by bringing together people like you --
passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Join our clinical team as an Assistant Director of Nursing
(ADON)! You will assist the Director of Nursing in leading the
center's nursing team through a shared vision and purpose regarding
direct patient care. In addition, you will serve as a clinical
operational liaison between the units and the Director of Nursing.
* Models a service-oriented culture
* Ensures regulatory and policy compliance
* Promotes an environment focused on top of license practice and
* Communicates a shared vision for clinical excellence; ensures
the realization of high-quality and cost-effective health care
* Fosters an environment of continuous improvement of nursing
services and staff to meet patients/residents and their families'
needs and expectations
* Assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Director of
Nursing as needed
In business since 1985, strong, stable Genesis has a culture of
compassion, and a commitment to integrity, employee appreciation,
and career paths for our employees.
* A graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or
university with a current Registered Nurse/RN license by the State
Board of Nursing * Minimum 3 years full-time or equivalent clinical
experience; at least 2 years' experience in nursing supervision in
the long-term care setting required * BSN preferred * Strong
interpersonal and management skills * Knowledge of MDS process,
state nurse practice acts, and state and federal regulations *
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 362083
Center Name: Milford Center