Demand Generation Specialist
Company: Quadient, Inc.
Posted on: March 18, 2020
The Demand Generation Specialist will create, execute and report on
multi-channel digital marketing campaigns in support of North
American lead generation goals. They will work in collaboration
with the digital marketing team with primary responsibilities in
email marketing, content marketing and website management. The role
also requires cross departmental collaboration to ensure consistent
messaging and alignment with global corporate objectives.
* Communicate the Quadient value proposition to increase brand
awareness, generate demand and position Quadient as industry
* Create, launch and optimize personalized email journeys using
Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
* Conceptualization, copywriting and project management of web
content including PDFs, white papers, videos, infographics and
other downloadable, digestible content.
* Manage lead gen microsites and landing pages. Update copy,
content and web forms. Improve functionality and overall CX. Work
with CoE to ensure corporate web content is up to date and in sync
with U.S. lead gen initiatives.
* Work with the rest of the Lead Gen team to conceptualize and
develop multichannel lead gen campaigns including strategy, themes,
research and project planning.
* Maintain the annual campaign/editorial calendar.
* Develop relationships with content experts within and outside of
Quadient in order to stay on top of industry trends.
* Maintain GoWithNeopost blog with regular content submissions.
Respond to comments and inquiries.
* Create and distribute monthly newsletter.
* Video storyboarding, shoot management and editing.
* Organize and produce webinars, including Postal and Shipping
Carrier Rate Change. Management of webinar platform.
* Support team by providing content for display ad campaigns, SEO,
social media and paid search.
* Manage outside vendors such as designers, webmaster and ad
Required Skills & Experience
* 5+ years in a B2B digital marketing lead gen role.
* Solid understanding of current digital marketing and demand gen
trends, direct marketing, consumer psychology and other marketing
* Above average copywriting and editorial skills with a keen eye
* Experience managing email campaigns using an enterprise level
email platform such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo,
Hubspot or similar.
* A quick learner with a passion for digital marketing.
* Self-starter, effective multi-tasker.
* A born team player/collaborator.
* Creative and innovative with the ability to generate new ideas on
* BA or MSA in Digital Marketing or similar field; or relevant
* Basic editing capabilities (HTML, CMS, Adobe Creative Cloud
(Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign, Video) a plus.
* Experience with digital marketing tools and analytics software
such as Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Site Improve, HotJar, Search
Console, Facebook and LinkedIn ad managers, Canva, Bynder, Drupal,
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Quadient, Inc., Milford , Demand Generation Specialist, Other , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!