Technical Lead - Mobile & Web
Company: Benchmark IT- Technology Talent
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Technology Lead - Digital This position can be located in either
Milford, CT or Miami, FL. Once COVID restrictions have been
relaxed, candidates should be commutable on a flex-time basis to
one of these locations, as there will be on-site collaboration with
their team on a regular basis. Our direct client in CT is looking
for a Technology Lead. In this role, you will lead large scale
software engineering projects for the digital platforms including
web and mobile technologies that support and enable the business
strategies. The Technical Lead will collaborate with Enterprise
Architecture to direct detailed solution implementations on
large-scale projects and ensure solution alignment with development
teams across the enterprise. The Technical Lead will drive detailed
application solutioning and technical issue resolution for the web
and mobile applications. The Technical Lead will partner with
product owners and project managers to align on scope,
requirements, and schedule for overall delivery while driving
successful implementation outcomes.Essential Functions:
- Align with Product Owner and Stakeholders on scope and
requirements for large scale projects. Drive detailed technical
discovery across cross-discipline team to identify requirements
gaps upfront in the project lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and Solution
Architecture to ensure clarity of solution across the
cross-discipline development teams. Continually address issues and
risks in the implementation of the solution that arise during a
- Drive for results on the overall project delivery by
continually coordinating across application development teams to
ensure aligned technical solution for a high-quality, high
performance & resiliency, and supportable product.
- Communicate to senior leadership stakeholders on technical
status, issue, and recommendations for resolution. Drive
remediation plans to completion.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree Required in Business, Computer Science,
Engineering or other technical discipline or equivalent
- 8+ years experience developing production software, with 5+
years leading software development teams.
- Hands-on experience in architecting, solutioning, coding,
maintenance, security and delivering custom web & mobile
applications. xperience with API-based platform integration for web
and mobile application architectures.
- Proficiency in three or more modern programming languages such
as Node.js, C#, Java, Swift.
- Experience in a technical delivery lead role successfully
driving the large-scale complex applications. Ability to lead
large-scale software engineering projects throughout the full
software development life cycle.
- Experience using modern software engineering and product
development approaches including Agile, CI/CD, DevOps, Cloud (AWS
and/or Azure) etc.
- Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for
self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives;
initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others
toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes
beyond what is required.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and
understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and
compares information from different sources to draw conclusions,
develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems,
and chooses a course of action.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate
and communicate effectively across varying levels of personnel. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Benchmark IT- Technology Talent, Milford , Technical Lead - Mobile & Web, IT / Software / Systems , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!