Technical Solutions Architect
Company: Benchmark IT - Technology Talent
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Technical Solutions ArchitectOur direct client in CT is looking
for a Technical Solutions Architect. In this role, you will be
driving the solution architecture for digital platforms including
web, mobile, commerce, & marketing technology that support and
enable the business strategies. The solution architect will ensure
that the project architecture is aligned with the enterprise
technology strategy, adheres to the technology standards, security
and privacy requirements, design patterns, and best practices. The
solution architect will work as part of a product team but will
have an indirect reporting relationship with an Enterprise
Architect to align with the target state architecture.Essential
- Lead and/or support project teams in the conceptualization and
design detailed solutions that enable the project/solution to meet
its organizational business objectives.
- Create conceptual, logical, and physical solution architectures
in support of project implementations ensure alignment with overall
technology strategy & roadmap while also working within business
- Technological oversight of a solution within the application
portfolio. Help apply technology policies within solutions.
- Develop and communicate best practices around predefined
architectural patterns, proven for use in particular business
and/or technology domain, together with supporting artifacts to
enable their use.
- Stay on top of emerging technology trends and ensure our
Technology initiatives are well positioned for future.
- Coach & mentor other Software Architects and Engineers.Basic
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
- 6+ years of professional experience as a developer and/or
solution architect in an Application, Systems, Database, or
Integration Team in different industries e.g. Omni-channel digital,
HQ/enterprise, or B2B/partner-facing ecosystem
- 3+ years of experience working with an expansive global
technology infrastructure ranging from legacy, on-premise, web,
cloud, and modern as-a-service with foundational technologies, and
multiple (1,000s) outlets
- Hands-on experience in architecting, solutioning and delivering
custom development web & mobile applications. Experience in "buy
vs. build" decisions to solve complex digital business solutions.
Familiarity with digital commerce and marketing technology
platforms, one-to-one personalization for offers and promotions,
and digital wallet experience integration. Strong experience with
API-based platform integration for web and mobile application
- Advanced level production-proven technical competency in one of
the major enterprise development platforms (.NET, Node.js, Java,
- Advanced level System Architecture and Design skills and
- Proven ability to create an architecture solution in alignment
with the reference architecture and utilize foundational services
to address the quality attributes (non-functional requirements) of
- Very good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to effectively communicate abstract concepts in verbal, written,
and visual forms at most levels in the organization.
- Ability to translate technical information into business
language and concepts.
- Experience identifying, analyzing, and mitigating technology
- Experience leveraging a variety of frameworks and methods to
develop and promote architecture.
Keywords: Benchmark IT - Technology Talent, Milford , Technical Solutions Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!