Full Stack Web Developer
Company: FCP Euro
Posted on: February 19, 2021
About FCP Euro
Since 1986, FCP Euro has become the leading online store for OE,
OEM, and Genuine replacement parts for European cars. Check out our
website at if you haven't already done so.
Because of unprecedented growth and an incredibly enthusiastic
community, we're expanding our company, and we are growing fast!
With the right people, we're convinced the next few years will be
an incredible period of growth and excitement. To meet this
challenge, we're looking for new team members.
We first look for chemistry, ambition, and compatibility, then we
focus on the appropriate skills for each position. Here at FCP Euro
our culture is key!
Right now, we're in one of the most exciting phases in our history.
You're going to sense urgency and energy when you become part of
the FCP Euro family. Everyone has an opportunity to grow with us,
especially people who show entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, and
We are looking for a sharp Full-stack Web Developer. We require a
solid foundation in data structures and algorithms, not just
someone who is familiar with the Rails API.
Do you enjoy data structure study? Excellent, we are beyond a
trivial Rails app. You will have a chance to work on high IO PORO
and API projects at this position. Do you understand algorithms? We
are currently implementing pathing graphs for our in-house
warehouse picking app. Are you as excited as we are about the Ruby
2.7 release? Fantastic, when we started, Ruby MRI 1.8.7 was the
Responsibilities And Duties
- Work directly with stakeholders issuing improvements the entire
organization's internal app portfolio
- Work alongside colleagues to translate business specifications
into fast, maintainable and exception-resilient web
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and executing work within a
- Identify, record, document bugs
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Proactively build features with test coverage, identify and
fill lapses in existing feature coverage
- Be aware of modern Rails patterns (and more importantly
anti-patterns) when performing periodic audits
Qualifications And Skills
- Strong communication skills, we mean it
- Proven work experience in software development
- A positive attitude, growth mindset
- Strong knowledge of computer science foundations
- Experience writing automated specs
- Ruby on Rails experience
- Competency in a spread of various languages
- Open source activity and engagement
- Experience speaking and presenting to peers as a subject matter
- RSpec BDD experience
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related
Benefits And Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life, Disability, Critical Illness, Accident
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 401k with Company Match
- Exclusive Discount Offerings
No phone calls or agency referrals, please.
FCP Euro provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination or
harassment of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion,
sexual orientation, sex, gender identity or expression, national
origin, cultural heritage, ancestry, political belief, age, marital
status, family status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability,
intellectual disability, learning disability, veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by the law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: FCP Euro, Milford , Full Stack Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!