Technology Lead - API
Company: Benchmark IT - Technology Talent
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Technology Lead - APIOur direct client in CT is looking for a
Technology Lead. In this role, you will lead large scale software
engineering projects by championing the development activities
across multiple cross-discipline teams in the firm's ecosystem
including Digital, API, Menu, Data, Finance and POS platforms. The
Technical Lead will collaborate with Enterprise Architecture to
direct detailed solution implementations on large-scale projects
and ensure solution alignment with development teams across the
enterprise. The Technical Lead will drive detailed application
solutioning and technical issue resolution with solution
architecture, internal software engineering leaders, and external
solution partners to ensure the successful delivery of complex
projects. The Technical Lead will partner with product owners and
project managers to align on scope, requirements, and schedule for
overall delivery.Essential Functions:
- Align with Product Owner and Stakeholders on scope and
requirements for large scale projects. Drive detailed technical
discovery across cross-discipline team to identify requirements
gaps upfront in the project lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and Solution
Architecture to ensure clarity of solution across the
cross-discipline development teams. Continually address issues and
risks in the implementation of the solution that arise during a
- Drive for results on the overall project delivery by
continually coordinating across application development teams to
ensure aligned technical solution for a high-quality, high
performance & resiliency, and supportable product.
- Communicate to senior leadership stakeholders on technical
status, issue, and recommendations for resolution. Drive
remediation plans to completion.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree Required in Business, Computer Science,
Engineering or other technical discipline or equivalent
- 8+ years experience developing production software, with 5+
years leading software development teams.
- Hands-on experience in architecting, solutioning, delivery,
coding, maintenance, and security of enterprise technology solution
with custom and vendor packaged solutions.
- Proficiency in three or more modern programming languages such
as Node.js, C#, Java.
- Experience in a technical delivery lead role successfully
driving the large-scale complex applications. Ability to lead
large-scale software engineering projects throughout the full
software development life cycle.
- Experience using modern software engineering and product
development approaches including Agile, CI/CD, DevOps, Cloud (AWS
and/or Azure) etc.
- Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for
self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives;
initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others
toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes
beyond what is required.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and
understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and
compares information from different sources to draw conclusions,
develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems,
and chooses a course of action.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate
and communicate effectively across varying levels of
Keywords: Benchmark IT - Technology Talent, Milford , Technology Lead - API, IT / Software / Systems , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!