Customer Service Specialist
Company: Bead Industries
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
Bead Electronics manufactures custom contact pins for automotive,
connector, medical and lighting industries.Our purpose is to be a
customer-centric company that delivers innovative solutions to our
customers, outperforms our competitors and provides a fun and
challenging environment for our employees.Job Description
We have an immediate opening at our facility in Milford, CT. The
position includes customer service and order entry
responsibilities. This position will work with engineering,
production, quality and accounting departments to support our
customers. It's a great starting position to learn the business and
grow into another area, such as sales or production
- Provide timely customer service and support. Act as the primary
point-of-contact for customer inquiries regarding orders, shipment
tracking, schedules, expedites, forecasts, returns, samples and
- Provide timely initial response to web generated inquiries,
triage for our sales team and log opportunities into our CRM.
- Review and enter customer purchase orders, maintain accurate
customer data and log customer communications into our ERP
- Participate in cross functional teams on special projects for
professional growth and development.Qualifications:
- Associates degree required (bachelor's degree is a plus).
- This is an entry level position, so no experience required,
however some experience in either manufacturing or customer service
is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook – is
required (ERP experience is a plus).
- Meets our core values – accountability, collaboration,
resilience, and explore & evolve.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Compensation varies based on experience
Salary: $50,000/year + benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K,
Life, Paid Time Off)Website:
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Office working environment; Remote work as needed and
- Dress code is business casual
Keywords: Bead Industries, Milford , Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!