Company: National Health Care Association 2020
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Job DescriptionMAJOR PURPOSE: Performs routine tasks as assigned
by the Charge Nurse and provides assistance to professional nursing
staff in order to meet the personal needs and comfort of the
resident. Follows all health, sanitary, and infection control
policies and maintains established standards of practice set forth
by the facility's administration and Nursing Policies and
- Observes residents and reports to the charge nurse immediately
if any unusual conditions/accidents/incidents occur.
- Assists with serving meal trays; feeds residents that need
assistance' documents food consumed for each resident
- Passes out nourishments and water pitchers.
- Cares for clean/soiled linen.
- Maintains clean and orderly resident rooms daily and assures
that the call light cord is within easy reach of the resident at
- Makes rounds on assigned residents including physical headcount
of assigned resident at the beginning of each shift and every 2
- Preferably a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to communicate in English and have the ability to
follow verbal and written instructions.
- Interest in the nursing needs of the aged and the chronically
ill with the ability to work with both.
- Ability to work with supervisors, co-workers and facility staff
in the performance of duties.
- Ability to observe proper safety and sanitary techniques.
- Ability to work hours as scheduled based on the requirements of
- Certified Nursing Assistant consistent with the State Public
Health Code. Registered in accordance with state and federal
Keywords: National Health Care Association 2020, Milford , CNA Part-Time, Healthcare , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!