RN Homecare Weekend Admission Nurse
Posted on: August 2, 2022
RN Homecare Admission Nurse (Weekend/Baylor)Masonicare Home
Health & Hospice - - Naugatuck, CT area Full Time - Work 24hrs /
Paid 32hrs or Work 32hrs / Paid 40hrs
The Homecare Admission Nurse ensures quality and safe delivery of
nursing and home health services rendered. Coordinates provision of
home health care services that reflect the agency philosophy and
standards of home health and nursing care of assigned clients.
Ensures quality and safe delivery of nursing care services. The
primary function of this role to is to admit patients to service.
This will include medication reconciliation and completion of the
Oasis data set. An Admission Nurse typically will do 2-3 Admissions
per day, and may also do revisits as needed to meet agency
productivity.Admission Nurse RN - ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for carrying out the plan of care for the client as
developed by the nurse case manager while addressing all problems
in the plan of care, identifying interdisciplinary care needs and
making recommendations to the nurse case manager for additional
home health care services.
- Assists nurse case manager by providing coordination of the
plan of care, maintaining continuity of client care with other
health professionals assigned to the case, communicating changes in
status to other professionals/paraprofessionals and participating
in client care conferences
- Supervises patient care rendered by Licensed Practical
Nurses.Supervises, educates and conducts supervisory visits for
home health aides.
- Provides education, supervision and counseling to the client
and family regarding home nursing procedures and other care needs
as appropriate to client s needs.Utilizes agency educational
material as appropriate.
- Documents timely and accurate computer entry of patient/job
information to facilitate the development of the OASIS data set,
orders for service, creation of time sheets and other required
patient/employment documents and reports.
- Participates in the agency s continuous quality improvement
- Communicates effectively and tactfully with clients,
recognizing their age, cultural diversity, needs, abilities and
- Can be depended upon to report to work on-time, use time off
appropriately, and complete annual education & medical
- Performs other duties as required.
- RN Licensure
- Prior Homecare experience. recent
- Oasis Cert is a plus
- Must has a clean drivers license and reliable
- Provides nursing that demonstrates competent nursing
- Demonstrates competency in all skills required for best
- Demonstrates ability to utilize assessment data to address
physical and psychosocial needs of the patient.
- Demonstrates understanding of nursing process, interpersonal
relationships and dynamics. Maintains positive professional
- Demonstrates organizational, written, and verbal skills.
Demonstrates basic PC skills.
Keywords: Masonicare, Milford , RN Homecare Weekend Admission Nurse, Healthcare , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!