Associate Veterinarian Role, Milford, CT
Company: Prospect Health
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Milford based Veterinarian opportunity available, offering
fantastic benefits and growth.
* Full-Time Veterinary Care
* High Quality Small and Senior Animal Medicine - comprehensive
wellness and preventive care
* Surgery including spays/neuters and more
* Internal Medicine
And many more
Package and Benefits
* Competitive Salary with Sign-on/Retention Bonus DOE!
* 401K plan with company match & 100% paid life insurance
* Healthcare Benefits including dental, vision, and 100% paid
short-term disability insurance
* Paid parental, vacation and sick time
* Continued Professional Development: CE Allowance & Paid CE
* Opportunities to participate in Clinical Studies program
* Innovative associate health benefits
* Mentorship Program
* Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
* 100% paid professional liability coverage
And much more!
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
* A true commitment to practicing excellent patient care.
* Understand and apply the importance of client experience.
* Possess skills in medicine, surgery and dentistry.
* A team building ethic.
* Ability to maintain accurate medical records.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Associate
Veterinarian job in Milford, CT, please click the ' Apply ' button.
On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent
to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any
obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant
practice without your consent.
Keywords: Prospect Health, Milford , Associate Veterinarian Role, Milford, CT, Healthcare , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!