Nurse Practitioner - Full Time- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
Company: Matrix Medical Network
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Overview:Nurse Practitioner - Full TimeNew Grads NP's welcome to
applyHome Risk Assessments$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Matrix Clinical Care offers a broad range of clinical services and
proven expertise that gives health plans, primary care providers,
and employers the tools and knowledge they need to better manage
the health of at-risk populations at home. With its deep roots in
clinical assessment and care management services, Matrix's network
of clinicians break through traditional barriers to care access by
meeting members where they are.
Matrix, in partnership with its expert clinical advisory panel,
offers customizable solutions across four distinct lines of
business via in-home visits, telehealth, on-site support at medical
facilities and businesses, and Mobile Health Clinics:
- Matrix Clinical Care helps seniors and other at-risk
individuals enjoy a better quality of care, experience better
health outcomes, and identify chronic conditions that may otherwise
- Matrix Clinical Solutions helps keep workers healthy and
businesses run productively by designing custom workplace health
solutions and providing testing, tracing, and clinical care
solutions. Matrix also offers a safety verified certification
program developed in collaboration with the Cleveland Clinic.
- Matrix Clinical Trials provides rapid and scalable
decentralized trial solutions to reach broad and diverse trial
participant populations and improve the patient experience. Matrix
adheres to the highest standards in quality, compliance, and data
collection to accelerate trial completion timelines and support
- Matrix Clinical Labs is a CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited
laboratory that provides state-of-the-art diagnostic services and
clinical testing support.Why Work at Matrix?
- The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing
companies in healthcare whose vision is to provide unparalleled
quality and value to providers and members.
- A change to work with great people on exciting projects.
- Our opportunities allow you to leverage your expertise and
compassion, making a direct impact to the health and well-being of
- Competitive Compensation: Be rewarded for your effort and
passion while making a difference in the
community.Responsibilities:About the Position:
During a visit that can last up to one hour, Matrix providers
review and observe a member's current health, medical history,
medication adherence, social environment and other risks. This
provides unmatched insight into a member's overall health and
well-being that can be difficult to capture during routine office
visits.The Matrix Comprehensive Health Assessment helps to improve
quality of care and allows us to potentially close multiple care
gaps with a single visit.
Nurse Practitioner - Full Time - Home Risk Assessments
Type: Full Time Permanent
Location: Home, SNF, Telehealth and other community environments
in: Milford, CT
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 to 5:30 PM*Hours can vary but full time
work week expected*
Newly Updated Salary Range: $118,000- $144,000 per year based on
experience+ Additional incentive based on completed assessments
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, Fleet Car
Matrix Provider - What to Expect:
- Make a difference in people's lives by conducting
Adult/Geriatric Assessments, medical history, diagnosis and
treatment, health education, physician referrals, case management
referrals, follow-up and clear documentation according to Matrix
guidelines and protocols.
- Work collaboratively with physicians, case managers, social
workers, family members, key caregivers and any appropriate
ancillary medical personnel as appropriate. Collaborate with
Primary Care Physician (PCP) on patient education. Provide
- A nationwide network of advanced practice providers to build
and maintain relationships.
- Services may be provided in a variety of venues to include;
Home Visits, Skilled Facility Visits, Mobile Clinic Visits,
Telehealth Visits, and Retail Clinic Visits.
- Master's Degree required OR commensurate experience and
satisfactory completion of NP licensure.
- Current RN and NP licensure in state of practice to include
prescription authority or the ability to obtain
- Board certified by the AANP, ANCC or the AACCN in a Matrix
- Have a current BLS, ACLS or CPR certification.
- Have a Minimum of 1 year experience as a Nurse
- Have strong computer skills and familiarity with Employee
health/medical record software.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with
patient, clients and colleagues.
- Be comfortable and flexible with frequent change.Travel
- Have the ability to travel, a valid state driver license and
able to drive a car, proof of adequate automobile insurance
coverage for the state of residence.
- Travel may be requiredOur Culture:
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided
by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the
opportunities and tools to develop personally and
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities
in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we
- As a clinical organization, we support vaccinations because we
care about the health and safety of our colleagues and those we
serve. Moreover, our clients are increasingly expecting us to be
vaccinated due to the vulnerability of those we serve. As such,
Matrix Medical Network requires that all team members are fully
vaccinated against Influenza and COVID-19, unless they are eligible
for a specific exemption.
Matrix Medical Network is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
It is the policy of Matrix to provide equal employment
opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender
identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, age,
disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation,
genetic information or any other protected characteristic under
applicable law. It is also the policy of Matrix that qualified
individuals with disabilities receive equal opportunity in regard
to job application procedures, hiring, and all aspects of the
employment process. Matrix is committed to the full inclusion of
all qualified individuals. Consistent with the Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws, it is
the policy of Matrix to provide reasonable accommodation when
requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability,
unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. If
reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job
application or interview process, pre-employment testing, to
otherwise participate in the selection process, to perform
essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment, please contact
Milford, CT 06460 Primary Location: Milford, CT 06460 Job:
Clinical-Nurse Practitioner or NP. Regular Shift. Full or Part Time
Job Level: Day Job, 8am, 5pm, Travel, Monday, Friday. No on-call,
no evening, no weekend hours unless desired. Job, Clinical,
Nursing, Work from Home Opportunity, Regular, Job Type, Standard,
Travel, Flexible, Pay, No Call, Hours.
Keywords: Matrix Medical Network, Milford , Nurse Practitioner - Full Time- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus, Healthcare , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!