Internal Medicine Physician - Reliant Medical Group - Milford, MA
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Internal Medicine opening in Milford, Connecticut. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Reliant Medical Group is seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to
join our growing care team in Milford, Massachusetts. As part of
the Optum family, we are a physician-led multi-specialty practice
leading healthcare transformation nationally through engaged and
purpose-driven physicians, while providing care locally within our
communities. Join an organization supported by a global care
company and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing
Physician-led care locally. Start doing your life's best work with
the largest care delivery organization in the world.
- Physician-led, patient centered team-based environment
- Provide care across the continuum, focusing on value-based care
and supported by a robust team of specialists
- Behavioral health providers are integrated into the primary
- Fewer patients per day, longer patient visits
- Flexible scheduling options
- State of the art/award winning EMR System
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it
well, you can't do it alone – this is the foundation of the
team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still
maintaining the culture and community of our local care
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care
across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion.
Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician
led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that
care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 19 locations.
Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and
advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary
care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine,
comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to
value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds
the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top
provider groups nationally in patient experience and provides care
at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed
to the provider experience and understands that the best path to
better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are
happy, engaged, and productive.
The Central Massachusetts area offers four season living (boating,
biking, hiking, golfing and skiing), affordable housing prices,
top-ranking schools, and thriving retail and entertainment
districts and easy travel destinations to Boston, MA; Hartford, CT;
New York City, NY; Providence, RI; Hampton, NH; and Portland,
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal
Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace. ©
2019 Optum Health & Technology. All rights reserved.
- BC/ BE in Internal Medicine, Family Practice or Internal
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA License
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients
and members on site, as this is an essential function of this
The OptumCare Story:
At OptumCare, we've found that putting clinicians at the center of
care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led
organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care
organizations in the world, serving over 14 million people through
more than 38,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice
clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics,
surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused
on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change
through collaboration and innovation. Learn more about our journey
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality
care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Senior Provider Recruiter at Reliant Medical Group part of
Job Keywords: Physician, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine,
Milford, MA, Massasschuets
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Optum, Milford , Internal Medicine Physician - Reliant Medical Group - Milford, MA, Healthcare , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!