Company: Aventure Staffing
Posted on: May 17, 2023
Employment Type: Full Time Industry: Food Manufacturing Job ID:
056-043 Pay Rate: $65k-$85k Job DescriptionQA Manager - Salary
$65-$85kAn established food manufacturing company located in
Milford, IA is looking for a QA Manager to join their team.The QA
Manager is responsible for leading a team of technicians to
implement and follow all food safety, quality assurance, labeling,
and SQF policies and procedures.You'll want to be part of this
experienced leadership team that operates with high
- Responsible for the safety for all employees under their
supervision by conducting safety orientation and training of
employees, enforce safe work practices, correct unsafe conditions,
prevent lingering unsafe or unhealthful workplace conditions or
- Oversees internal activities related to food safety, product
quality, microbiological performance criteria, finished products,
SQF and HACCP systems, government regulatory compliance (including
FDA, USDA and CFIA), inspection criteria, and customer complaint
investigation and response.
- Supervises and assists with programs to include environmental
monitoring, recall administration, good manufacturing programs and
sanitation standard operating procedures.
- Routes, investigates trends and closes all customer complaint
- Oversees product and retail labeling program..
- Works as a liaison for plant audits and USDA inspections.
- Performs monthly audits of manufacturing and warehouse
locations at facility, along with allergen and HACCP.
- Assists with development, implementation and administration of
new and existing QA policies.
- SQF Practitioner - manage SQF system and have an understanding
of SQF Code and requirements to maintain systems.Requirements
- Bachelor's degree (BA) from a four-year college or university
along with four to six years related supervisory experience and/or
training or equivalent combination of education and experience in
the food Industry.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) is a must.
Ability to read and comprehend documents, simple instructions and
- Experience & knowledge in MS Office products (Excel & Word) and
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to calculate figures
and amounts along with performing basic math functions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical
instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several
abstract and concrete variables. Strong analytical skills with
ability to identify opportunities.
- Requires frequent exposure to extreme cold (below 0 F degrees)
- STD & LTD,
- Employer paid life insurance,
- PTO & paid holidays,
- 401k and 401k matchFor more information, call AshleyGervasi@
712-292-6965 or email email@example.com!AventureStaffing is an
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and
background check may be required.Interested? Contact:Ashley
Direct Hire Recruiter Aventure is an EOE/AA Employer. A
pre-employment drug screen and/or background check may be required.
- Quality Assurance Tech.
- Utility Refrigeration Technician
- Production Line Worker - Start the next day!
Fairmont, MN Login to save this search and get notified of similar
Keywords: Aventure Staffing, Milford , QA Manager, Executive , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...