Human Resources Manager
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Neso Resource is seeking a Human Resources Manager for a leading
manufacturing company in Milford, CT.If you are looking to take
ownership of a new HR opportunity, including benefits
administration, employee relations, recruiting & more, this
in-person opportunity is for you!
A Typical Day Entails:
- Create and implement corporate and employee relations-related
policies, programs, and procedures.
- Create strategies for the workforce to find and develop
- Manage employee appreciation and commitment
- Overseethe administration of all pay, benefit, legal, and
employee communication programs.
- Oversee the upkeep of employee records and data entry
- Take part in the investigation, direction, and execution of
disciplinary measures as needed
- Ensures that all federal, state, and local laws are
What A Successful Candidate Looks Like:
- 5-10 years of progressive experience in Human
- 3-5 years of management/supervisory responsibilities
- Experience with conflict resolution
- Fundamental knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Strong leadership qualities
- BA or BS degree in HR, Business Administration or relevant
field OR SHRM Certification and an equivalent combination of
education and experience
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Milford , Human Resources Manager, Executive , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!