Social Services Director
Company: Medilodge of Montrose
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Director of Social Services - Offering a $3,500 Sign-on Bonus to
Join Our Team!Did you know? Caring deeply for others is a valuable
gift, one that you should treasure. Fortunately for you, you can
put that gift to excellent use here at MediLodge of Milford, and we
will go above and beyond to invest in it AND you as a
person.MediLodge of Milford is proud to be rated 5-Stars in Quality
of Resident Care and is an integral part of our large MediLodge
portfolio of 49 skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers
state-wide, which makes us a leading healthcare provider in
Michigan!We are now accepting applications for a Social Services
Director to join our team. See what a career at MediLodge can mean
for you!What Benefits Do We Offer You?
At MediLodge of Milford, we understand that our employees work best
when they are healthy, happy, and excited about the here and now,
as well as the future. For that reason, we offer a wide range of
benefits with your well-being in mind, including:
- Offering a Generous $3,500 Sign-on Bonus (limited time
- Competitive Wages
- Electronic Scheduling - You Manage Your Work Schedule
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your
- Daily Pay, Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift
Wallet (stat pay)
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You & Your
- Employee Benefits Concierge - to Guide You in Maximizing Your
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days with Rollover Option and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses and more!
Medilodge of Milford is a quiet, family-like facility. We pride
ourselves in opportunities to support you and your career goals.
TEXT: DSS MMIL to (833) 383-6754 to Apply Thank you for considering
a career with us! We can't wait to meet you! SummaryProvides
psychosocial support to residents and their
- BSSW, MSSW preferredLicenses/Certification:
- Licensing as required by the state of employmentExperience:
- One year of experience in a long term care environment.
- Essential Functions:
- Performs resident assessments at admission, upon condition
change and/or annually.
- Creates, reviews and updates care plan and progress notes.
- Coordinates resident visits with outside services,dental,
- Attends and documents resident counsel meetings.
- Assists resident's families in coping with skilled nursing
placement, physical illness and disabilities of the resident, and
the grieving process.
- Works with the patient, family and other team members to plan
- Conducts in-service programs to educate staff regarding
psychosocial issues and patient rights.
- Supervises and guides Social Services Assistants.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of psychosocial practices applicable to a long term
- Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.Disclaimer:
This description is designed to indicate the general nature and
level of work for this position. It is not intended to describe
minor duties or other responsibilities that may be periodically
Keywords: Medilodge of Montrose, Milford , Social Services Director, Executive , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!