Sr. Client Service Manager
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Alera Group Northeast is seeking a Sr. Client Services Manager
to join our team! Are you looking to be part of a company where you
have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive
impact? Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen
generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up
through mutual accountability and shared success? If that is what
you--------re looking for, this is your chance to be part of an
amazing organization! Alera Group was formed on January 1, 2017,
and is one of the largest independent, national insurance and
financial services firms in the U.S. with over $1 billion in
revenue. Alera Group is a very entrepreneurial firm bound together
via a culture of collaboration which is reinforced by the practice
of The Collaborative Way. Responsibilities The Sr. Client Services
Manager will support assistance to Account Executive/Account
Managers in the overall execution of their duties and required
deliverables and compliance for their book of business. Assist with
- Review Summary Plan Description and Plan benefit summaries for
- Acts as the single point of contact for the client on all
service issues as well as policy-related questions.Assist with Open
- Client Meetings / Presentation.
- Record Benefit Brainshark and other applications.
- Provide clients with information for their carrier portals and
- Assist in the development of the Benefit Guide.Assist with the
Marketing of Renewals
- Assist with preparing excel spreadsheets for clients.
- Assist with the development of Powerpoint presentations.
- Assist with obtaining carrier reports as needed, eligibility,
and claims.Assist with Compliance
- 5500 collection as well as review carrier schedules for
accuracy, completion of Scope of work, and data collection
- SPD Wrap plans SOW and Data collection forms.Team Collaboration
and Personal Development
- Work in continual partnership with the Account
Executive/Account Management team, Account Analysts, and carriers.
- Life / Health licensed.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to adapt and navigate various software and
- The capacity to work independently and problem solve quickly.
Equal Opportunity Employment We--------re an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. If
you--------re a California resident, please read the California
Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying. #pandoIQPandoLogic.
Keywords: Client Services Manager, Location: Milford, CT -
Keywords: Alera Group, Milford , Sr. Client Service Manager, Executive , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!