Company: Edgewell Personal Care Italy S.R.L.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Edgewell is a global team of over 6,000 visionaries, doers and
makers. Our secret is people, and we have an inspiring and
collaborative global force of them. Our portfolio of over 25 brands
touches lives in more than 50 countries by making useful things
joyful. Together, we reimagine good mornings and endless summers,
strive for more sustainable ways to beautify and bond, and do it
all with not only confidence but determination. The Vice President,
Quality is responsible for developing and executing global quality
strategies to support the Edgewell business objectives. Executive
management responsibility for the Quality organizations includes
the oversight of all product families including FDA/EPA regulated
products, OTC drug products and cosmetics, and includes the Post
Market Surveillance and Global Compliance functions. This position
is accountable for ensuring the integrity of products with
consumers; ensuring EPC meets all quality standards and is
compliance with relevant governmental regulations. Act as a
consultant to the R&D, Legal and Commercial organizations on
global quality and compliance issues. Communicate and resolve
FDA/EPA and other regulatory compliance issues. Responsible for
developing and implementing Quality strategies, policies, and
objectives consistent with the Company strategic plans. Universal
- Provide the "Quality" oversite to all EPC activities
- Ensure all products are manufactured to Edgewell's Quality
standard using the appropriate Quality Systems and that the
manufacturing facilities (internal/external) are compliant with all
- Support efforts to build Quality into all products, including
pre-launch evaluation of new products.
- Support efforts to build Quality into all relevant EPC
- Ensure that Post Market Surveillance processes effectively
support the EPC business units and meet regulatory and consumer's
- Support efforts to reduce manufacturing costs and improve
- Ensure that appropriate quality performance measures are
implemented and reported as required.
- Manage risk mitigation activities, and work with business teams
to minimize exposures and risks as appropriate.
- Prioritize and direct the work of the staff and communicate
timetables regularly to ensure commitments are met.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, advice, guidance, counseling and
direction to staff.
- Recruit and train personnel to maintain a position of technical
excellence. Set high standards for performance, hire qualified
professionals, and provide necessary resources and training for
staff to perform at optimum levels.
- Build appropriate relationships with Operations and R&D
teams, brand teams and allied resources, and provide on-going
support as needed.
- Work with manufacturing, R&D, the Business Teams and Legal
to ensure team alignment and clear objectives as appropriate.
- Participate as an effective member of cross-functional
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop technical
strategies that support current and long-term business
- Ensure that all projects agreed upon are executed in a timely
manner and deliver the expected results.
- Responsible for the preparation and management of the
departmental budget. Required Skills and Experience
- Advanced degree (Bachelor or Master degree in Chemistry or
Engineering or other applicable science) and a minimum of twenty
years of relevant experience in developing and implementing Quality
and Compliance programs and/or risk management programs in the
Cosmetic/ OTC pharmaceutical/ Consumer product industry, including
roles in leadership
- A successful track record helping to build a culture of Quality
compliance in which compliance and business objectives are mutually
reinforcing and establishing effective reporting, monitoring, and
- In-depth understanding of the Cosmetic/ OTC pharmaceutical/
Consumer product industry, with expertise in the body of,
regulations, guidance, and codes impacting Cosmetic/ OTC
pharmaceutical/ Consumer, companies globally
- In-depth knowledge of commercial, compliance and regulatory
matters related to the launch and subsequent commercialization of
Cosmetic/ OTC pharmaceutical/ Consumer product industry,
- Proven track record (15+ years) of leading employees. Ability
to accurately forecast human resource needs and staff
- Must be a highly credible individual capable of bridging
relationships between Operations, R&D and other functional
- Must be capable of quickly establishing relationships both
internally and externally, and at all levels.
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills, and ability to
work across multiple functional areas, with a true sense of urgency
in responding to delivering on challenges.
- A high sense of ethics and integrity with an approachable and
pragmatic style to communication and application Working
- SVP Global R&D, SVP Global Operations, SVP Global
Procurement, VP Marketing, VP Legal
- 25%-30% travel
- Majority office environment #LI-LC1 Edgewell is an equal
opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a collaborative
and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive, and our
colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination based on
age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national
origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
veteran status or any legally protected status in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws. We listen deeply and
speak directly to create an environment that's open to difference.
We aim to bring joy to not only the products we create and the
people we serve, but our colleagues across the globe too.
Keywords: Edgewell Personal Care Italy S.R.L., Milford , VP, Quality, Executive , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!