Assistant Rental Operations Manager - Connecticut Job
Company: PACCAR Leasing
Posted on: October 14, 2020
Location: Enfield or Milford, CT, US
Company: PACCAR Company Information
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is
recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial,
and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands
such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global
technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support
of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the
Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates and also provides customized
financial services, information technology and truck parts related
to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of
tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international
leader, or build our excellent products and services, you can
develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PacLease Truck Rental and Leasing is looking for skilled and
self-motivated people to assist us in growing our heavy duty truck
lease and rental operations at our branches located in Enfield,
Hartford and Milford, CT. At PacLease our goal is to provide
premium products and a complete suite of transportation services
with the lowest cost of ownership to our customers. If you are a
dynamic, ambitious, and self-motivated individual, we have the
perfect opportunity for you to accelerate your career at
The Assistant Rental Operations Manager will be responsible for
maximizing return on investment through optimum fleet pricing,
utilization, customer retention, and sales growth of the rental
product line at PacLease of Connecticut.
The ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience in the automotive,
industrial equipment or heavy truck rental industry and has a four
year bachelor s degree. The candidate must have strong attention to
detail, exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills and
must be committed to help support the growth as well as shape the
future of PacLease of Connecticut. Division Information
PACCAR Leasing (PLC)
PacLease provides customers with value-added transportation
services and premium-quality Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF vehicles.
It is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative global leasing
networks in the industry. Job Functions / Responsibilities
* Responsible for the growth of the truck rental operations in
Enfield, Hartford and Milford, CT.
* Responsible for the development and implementation of sales and
marketing programs and strategies to maximum rental
* Develop recommendations regarding fleet size and mix.
* Assist with the development of an annual business plan and
provide monthly updates on performance.
* Conduct direct sales solicitation through cold-calling,
telemarketing and direct mail.
* P&L oversight for rental product line.
* Responsible for adherence to credit limits, timely billing and
* Provide coverage for dispatch and return of rental vehicles.
* Coordinate after hours coverage with shop team members.
* Other duties as assigned.
* 2+ years experience in the automotive, equipment or heavy
equipment rental industry, with both a sales and operations
* Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational
* Must be a team player.
* Must be able to work independently.
* Must have strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal,
sales, and customer service skills.
* Must be comfortable with cold call solicitation.
* Must be willing to travel locally within the Enfield, Hartford
and Milford, CT areas as required.
* Experience and knowledge of transportation industry is highly
* Bachelor s Degree required.
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Nearest Major Market: Hartford
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Marketing Manager, Manager,
Operations, Marketing, Management, Automotive
Keywords: PACCAR Leasing, Milford , Assistant Rental Operations Manager - Connecticut Job, Executive , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!