Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Nesco Resource is in search of a Project Engineer to join our
client's team at their Milford, CT location.
- Coordinates/executes Product Design/Development projects for
MTD (motion transfer division).
- 80% designing and debugging tooling components; 20% quoting,
process improvements, setting up routings/new products, lean
- Responsible for all aspects of the Product Design Process; also
supports the Manufacturing/Engineering departments through
tool/process design, process development, costing, and ERP system
BOM/Routing creation and Maintenance.
- Supports the division by working with Customers/Sales to
- Cost estimating of products/processes.
- Responsible for oversite of the Design & Development process,
including support department interface.
- Responsible for the specification, research and implementation
- Creation/Maintenance of Product/Specification/ERP files
(Drawings, ECO's Routings, BOM).
- Supports Manufacturing Departments as required.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Engineering degree (BS Minimum preferred) or equivalent
combination of education/experience.
- Proficient in the use of Engineering CAD software such as
Autodesk Inventor, Pro-E or SolidWorks as well as experience with
- Knowledge/understanding of Manufacturing Processes.
- Familiar with Product/Process Costing.
- Good communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Direct hire with benefits
- 1st shift, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Milford , Project Engineer, Engineering , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!