Director, Product Management & eCommerce Marketing
Company: Athletic Brewing Co.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Director, Product Management & eCommerce MarketingAthletic
Brewing Co. is on a mission to revolutionize the beer industry by
making fantastic and ground-breaking non-alcoholic beverages. We
are excited to be on the search for a passionate and enthusiastic
individual to join our team. At Athletic and through our products,
we believe we can have a positive impact on the health, activity,
and opportunity in our communities - we actively seek
representation from all diverse communities to continue to broaden
our horizons. -
We are looking for a rock-star Director, Product Management &
eCommerce Marketing to build and lead eCommerce, retention, and
acquisition, and paid media in a high-growth start-up environment.
This is an incredible opportunity to concept and build strategic
features for our customers and our eCommerce channels.
Leading a team of four direct reports and reporting to the Chief
Marketing Officer, you will be a perceptive and creative leader and
a reliable problem-solver. - You are a self-starter who enjoys
wearing many hats and enjoys a fast-paced growth environment.
- Lead and grow a team to execute high-ROI projects for the
Athletic Brewing Co. website and App.
- Own the eCommerce and iOS App roadmap (US and International) to
ensure projects are strategically prioritized to hit company goals
- Lead the User Experience/User Interface Design/User Testing
functions to ensure best-in-class user experiences for our
customers across all D2C touchpoints.
- Own the strategy, requirements, and enhancements of Athletic's
- Be the growth & performance marketing expert and owner,
including optimizing creative channels and budget allocation
continually with a data-driven lens
- Responsible for the DTC P&L in partnership with the Finance
team and CMO; delivering on revenue and profitability goals across
ecommerce and app; includes definition and management of regular
business performance reporting and key KPI tracking
- Be the team expert for all things
ecommerce---strategy,---digital marketing and email strategy,
digital best practices, paid ---media,--- new digital/ecomm
- Provide guidance, strategy, and full rollout support for
loyalty and retention programs, working closely with brand
marketing and analytics teams.
- Own the user lifecycle by collecting and analyzing feedback
from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape
requirements, features, and end products
- A/B test features, merchandise order, and content and report
findings to a broader audience
- Drive traffic and conversion on DTC platforms via digital
channels (SEO, paid media, social, affiliate marketing,
email---channels, etc.) to---increase awareness and
- Own the DTC forecasting process in collaboration with
Analytics/Business Insights, working closely with the Brand
Marketing, Operations/Fulfillment & Finance teams.
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD) for any
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on
- Scrum master and QA tasks as needed.
- Own process for content updates on the site, including the
management of a site update calendar, in partnership with brand
marketing and content teams.
- Stay on top of the competitive marketplace to understand where
Athletic excels and where Athletic has an opportunity to exceed the
- Partner with IT to strategically plan for partnerships and
technology needed to ensure a robust, scalable tech stack
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be
assigned at any time with or without notice.
Desired Experience/ Traits Who You Are:
- Deep knowledge of Ecomm platforms, SEO, ROI Analytics, digital
media, email marketing, database growth and management,
forecasting, technology tools, and process
- A natural leader with a passion for building teams, processes,
and platforms from scratch.
- Flexibility to changes in scope or direction
- Ability to move quickly on feature requests
- Top-notch communication skills and ability to partner with
- Technical chops to partner with Engineering on releasing MVP
- Inclination towards project management.
- Data savvy to produce post-launch feature analysis and
determine opportunities for new features
- Curious and motivated to learn and take on different functions
of the business as needed
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- Exudes empathy for the user in order to bring best in class
features to the market
- Comfort leading strategic roadmap discussions
- Comfortable mentoring and growing a team
- Roll-up your sleeves attitude
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher; business or technology educational
background preferred; or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in Product, eCommerce, and Paid Media
- 5-7 years of proven experience as a Product Manager or similar
- Experience managing Product Managers
- Experience in building new processes from scratch
- Candidate MUST HAVE start-up experience
- Location: Hybrid remote and at Milford, Connecticut
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary and
opportunities for performance bonuses. *
- Benefits: Company Paid health, vision, dental, life, 401k with
5% company match, and Paid Parental Leave
- Community Program/Professional Development: In addition to
Vacation and Sick Leave, all team members receive 12 paid days per
year to dedicate to volunteering or professional development
- We value internal mobility and team equity.
- We are an equal-opportunity employer - we thrive when we
champion diversity and inclusion. We are welcoming, respectful, and
supportive at work and in our community.
- We encourage and welcome members of traditionally
underrepresented communities to apply.
- May sit/stand for several hours at a time.
- Frequent change and/or interruptions, responding to highly
stressful situations requiring immediate action, independent
judgment, and superior problem-solving abilities.
- Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
- Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and
Keywords: Athletic Brewing Co., Milford , Director, Product Management & eCommerce Marketing, Advertising , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...