Senior Collections Manager
Company: McInnis Inc.
Posted on: July 26, 2022
Financial Analyst Project ManagerOur client is looking to expand
leadership teams throughout the company! They're growing, and
they're looking for incredible leaders to grow with them! Manager,
Director, or equivalent management experience is necessary. A
background in Accounts Receivable is a bonus and is not required.If
you are looking for a great opportunity with a growing company,
this may be the right step for you.Our client is a nationwide,
full-service, accounts receivable management company that has been
in business since 1984. What they do:Our client provides Accounts
Receivable and Deduction Management Services to many of the
country's most recognizable brands! Think: your favorite food and
beverage brands, cosmetics, apparel companies and more! Come work
for a small company while having the opportunity to partner with
Fortune 500 companies. It's the best of both worlds! Companies can
lose millions in revenue each year due to unresolved deductions,
and that's where you come in! Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the day-to-day activities of project team members
striving to exceed Client's productivity and financial
expectations, as well as achieving client's revenue goals.
- Maintaining accurate data on proprietary systems as well as web
portals used by our clients' customers (think: large retailers,
- Meticulously analyzing customer remittances and deduction
- Assist senior management in maintaining project profitability
by analyzing portfolios, identifying opportunities, and
implementing effective strategies and techniques, including
Client's proprietary technology.
- Moderate travel is required to service our clients. Client has
suspended all business travel but will resume at a future
- Audit team performance to ensure the highest level of accuracy
and client satisfaction.
- Prioritize and expedite all work assigned, with the ability to
adapt to changing business circumstances when necessary.
- Provide timely and accurate reports for assigned clients and
- Prepare employee performance evaluations and assist senior
management in setting and consistently reviewing measurable
performance goals for team members.
- Develop team members, providing coaching/counseling by use of
evaluations, portfolio audits, feedback, and action plans.
- Support Human Resources by interviewing and training employees
to build strong and functional teams.Qualifications and Skills
- Managerial skills and experience are required.
- Ability to manage a remote team.
- An understanding of accounts receivable processes is preferred:
including deduction resolution and recovery procedures, or related
experience in Accounts Receivable or Customer Financial
- Tech savvy - able to learn and work within multiple systems
- Microsoft Excel proficiency expected: spreadsheet development,
the ability to develop formulas, including VLOOKUPS and pivot
tables necessary to analyze data.
- Intermediate to advanced skill level in Microsoft Office
programs is required.
- A willingness and ability to learn client-specific accounting
- Prior experience in SAP or other ERP systems is a plus, but not
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong
attention to detail
- Vendor portal experience a plus, but not required.
- Demonstrates professionalism and proven negotiation
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and prioritization abilities
- Ability to maintain strict client confidentiality.
- Proven ability to learn quickly in a fast paced, innovative
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Yearly Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent Opportunities for Career GrowthDeductions or A/R
experience is a plus, but we are excited to train the right
Keywords: McInnis Inc., Milford , Senior Collections Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Milford, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!